Rolls Of Chicken Breast With Spinach. Presentation:
These chicken breast rolls are a very easy to prepare second dish that will cook in no time. They have the advantage that they can be prepared in advance and finished just before presenting them to the table. They are also an excellent snack for informal meals and you can present them cut in the form of a lid.
For those who make slips with vegetables are a way to eat them because with the cheese and the very juicy breast they become a mouthful of the most delicious. I hope you enjoy this recipe.
- 1 large chicken breast (275 g)
- 100 g fresh spinach
- 2 garlic
- 3 slices of cheese
- olive oil
- bread crumbs
Chicken breast with spinach: recipe preparation
- – In a frying pan with a little extra virgin olive oil, sauté the raw spinach along with the finely chopped garlic. When they have reduced their volume and without letting them dry, remove them from the fire. Do not add salt at this point because the raw spinach bulges much and you run the risk of seasoning with too much salt.
- – Clean the breast and, if you have sirloin, remove it (it is small to fill it and better you just knead it). Cut thin fillets in booklet form as I tell you in the video. Make a fillet and, without finishing cutting, cut the follower until the end so that you have large fillets. This breast is very large and that’s why I got three books. If you do it with smaller breasts, you may get one or two. If someone leaves you, do not worry, then fill it out.
- – Place a kitchen film on the work surface. Put the fillet of open breast on top. Place a slice of cheese on top of the edge of the breast. Above the cheese, spread a thin layer of spinach. Season with the corresponding salt.
- – Roll up from the beak of the breast and help the film to roll it. Then wrap the roll with the film and close the ends. The filling should be completely covered by the chicken breast. Once the rolls are ready, store them in your refrigerator for at least one hour. You can also leave them in the freezer for five or ten minutes.
- – Remove the transparent film taking care not to unwind the breasts. Season with a little salt.
- – Pass a chicken breast roll for the breadcrumbs, insisting on the edge. Paste it now for egg, taking care that the edges are well impregnated and it is again covered with breadcrumbs. If you see the edge open, wipe that area in the egg and then cover with breadcrumbs. I assure you that you can seal it perfectly. Once all have been bathed, only freier will be left.
- – Place extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan and fry the rolls until they have a nice golden color. It is best to make it over medium heat so that the heat penetrates to the inside and the breast is cooked completely, while the cheese is melted. Once fried, leave them in a dish on absorbent kitchen paper to remove excess oil. Serve the chicken breast rolls with very hot spinach and you will enjoy a very crispy batter, a juicy breast and a delicious melted cheese . Surely you will triumph!